Favorite Scripture:
Favorite Scripture:
Alma 56:47
Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Things that Scare Me
Now here in Aomori there are a lot of really beautiful things. The trees, the ocean, the buildings, the people, and the animals. But there is one animal that I'm becoming ever increasingly scared to be around for some reason. Now normally this wouldn't be a problem, except they are everywhere here. So I've decided I have three new fears. They are as follows:
1. The sound a crow makes when it shuts it's beak and when it "cahs"
2. The sound a crow's talons make as it walks across the roof of a building.
3. The ever so slight, yet terrifying noise a crow makes when it is flying.
I feel like I'm a character in a Hitchcock movie sometimes. That movie is a lot more scary when it's real life. Just take my word for it.
But anyways, the rest of my week was really good. I'm officially a second transfer missionary now. Yay, me! But this week was transfers so a few of the missionaries in my zone got switched. We have a new Elder living in our apartment named Elder Ishida. He's super funny and really smart. It's way cool to have him with us as a zone leader. But it wasn't just transfers for the missionaries this week. A lot of the leaders in the branch, including the branch presidency, got switched. Now that has nothing to do with the fact it was transfer week, but the timing could not have been any better.
Really this week was just another great week here in Japan. I'm hoping this week will be great too. I know this isn't a lot, but it's all I'm going to write. Mwah ha ha. Now you have to read my e-mail next week because you'll want to see if I write more or less. My plan is brilliant!!! Well until next time. Have a great week everybody!
Love, Elder Wixom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.