Favorite Scripture:

Favorite Scripture:

Alma 56:47
Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Pretty Busy Week


This week was probably one of the longest weeks on my mission so far.  I don't know why.  We just had a lot of stuff to do and had a lot of fun doing it.  Some of the big things were...

Monday- We made mochi and then went bowling.  It was a lot of fun.
Tuesday- I had a birthday, shout hooray!
Wednesday- We had lessons with two investigators and had eikaiwa.
Thursday- We had splits with the zone leaders and I got to work with Chipman choro again.  It is so cool that even though we went to the same high school, we didn't meet til Japan.
Friday- We visited a member at her cake shop and had fun walking in the snow.
Saturday- We planned!  That took pretty much all day.
Sunday- We had a good time at church.  Uchida choro gave a great talk during Sacrament meeting.  And we tried to share the Gospel!

Well that was the main highlights of my week.  It was a good week, but I am still pretty tired from it.  I don't know when I'll get a nap, but I don't think it will be for another year probably.  I hope you all have a wonderful week and have a lot of fun.  That's all for now.  Talk to you next week.  Love you!

Love, Elder Wixom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.