Favorite Scripture:
Favorite Scripture:
Alma 56:47
Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.
Monday, September 10, 2012
Should Start to Cool Down Anytime Now...
That may or may not be true actually. It may not start to cool down until October. But either way, it's still hot, but I have a hope for a cooler future. Before I know it, I'm going to wish it was summer again from all the snow. But right now I'd love to have snow. But besides the weather being hot still we had a nice little week. Not too many things happened but it was still nice.
We had a couple of good lessons with N san. She has being working hard to keep the Word of Wisdom even though she wants to drink coffee and sake super bad. She's not and we are super happy about that. She is still getting closer to baptism. This Saturday she has her interview. There is just a few things we need to teach her and then it is just reviewing before. We really think that she can get baptized, and she told us that she wants too. Thank you for your prayers for her. I would ask you to keep it up just a little longer to help her get to baptism.
The members here are super helpful in doing missionary work. It makes me super happy. Even though they are really busy a lot of the time, they still find time to help us. It makes everything better when they help. They help a ton with teaching lessons because most of them are converts so they have really great conversion testimonies and they can speak Japanese a whole ton better than I can. They are just super helpful.
Well I know that this is a short one, but the week was a short week. I don't know why, but some weeks are just shorter than others. I can't help it. I guess I'll write more next week. Hopefully I'll have more to say. Love you lots.
Love, Elder Wixom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.