Favorite Scripture:
Favorite Scripture:
Alma 56:47
Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.
Monday, May 21, 2012
I Looked Out the Window
The sun looked like Pac-man this morning. How cool is that? I'll tell you how cool. Really cool. The only thing that would have been cooler is if it had looked like a pokeball or something like that. Anyways, that's how my morning started today. Running between looking at the sun and cooking my breakfast. The week that I had though was a pretty fun week. Would you like to hear about it? I'll take that as a yes.
So the week started off pretty awesomely. How you might ask? Well, for those of you I was able to talk to on the phone, you were that reason. Yay! Anyways, so it started off really nicely and then it stayed pretty good the whole week. We went on splits up in Hachinohe on Tuesday, that was fun. Then we came back home on Wednesday, just to go back up to Misawa again on Thursday for district meeting. So this week I got to see the other Elders in my district a whole lot. Which is not a bad thing. They are super fun and really cool people. One of them is Canadian. Just thought you ought to know. I don't know why. :) So those days were really fun. On Friday we had a lesson with Saito san. We taught him lesson one, and I thought that it went really well. Mostly Squire choro taught, but I was able to talk about some stuff and Bro. Niiyama was able to help out a whole lot. It's great when members help out us missionaries with teaching, finding, and just everything in general.
Other than that this week was just another week here. It hasn't started raining too bad yet, but it's been getting pretty cloudy lately. I can feel a storm coming in me bones. Arrgh. Anywho, I'm going to not be a pirate right now. I hope you all can have really fun weeks. Maybe you can be pirates for me. :D
Love, Elder Wixom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.