Favorite Scripture:
Favorite Scripture:
Alma 56:47
Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.
Monday, July 30, 2012
伝道 が 楽しい よ
Have you ever had one of those days where you know it is going to be really hot, you're going to feel sticky all day, and that when you go home you're going to be super pooped? I have. A lot actually. But somehow the days are still fun and I'm enjoying it.
We've been seeing a lot of really good things happening here lately that makes me super excited. We met this way cool guy who loves English. So we invited him to Eikaiwa, (English class) and he totally came. Then we talked to him a little bit after about meeting again sometime before or after Eikaiwa to talk about church things, and he seems to be pretty interested in it. I think we're going to go see the fireworks with him to keep building a relationship between him and the members of the branch. Should be a lot of fun. Hoping that good things happen this week.
We were also able to find a great family that hopefully we'll be able to start teaching this week. We've met with the mom once but didn't have a lesson. Then we met her husband and were able to have a short lesson with him. So hopefully we'll be able to meet with both of them next time and have a lesson with their whole family. And again our other investigator was able to come to church this week. Super excited for her. The members are doing such a great job helping us make her feel welcome at church. It's just crazy how much influence and help members can be if they just put themselves out there a little bit. Sure its a little scary sometimes, but its worth it I think.
This week is going to be crazy with the fireworks going on. I'm super excited! They are going to be so big you'll probably be able to see them from California. Maybe Utah, if you're looking hard enough. Maybe I'll take some pictures to show you later. Or maybe I won't. Who knows?
Well since I can't really think of something cool to say before I end this I'm not going to try and be clever and make something funny up. I'm just going to end this letter all of a sudden. I hope that is okay with
Love, ウイクソム 長老 (Japanese computers are so cool!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.