Favorite Scripture:

Favorite Scripture:

Alma 56:47
Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Finally Pictures

Here are some pics I received from Elder Wixom today.  He sure looks good.  Hope you enjoy them.

Best wishes,

His Momma

Very Wilish letter

Love the stamps


First picture in Japan at the Tokyo Airport

At the beach in Aomori

At Hirosaki's Sakura Festival!  The best sakura in all of Japan.

At the train station in Morioka

With E. Squire at Hirosaki Festival
Gian Nebuta Float at Warasse ( The Nebuta House)

Another Float at Warusse


Sunset in Aomori

My First District in Aomori

On splits in Hachinohe

E. Kano and I swinging

Sweet bike riding picture of me and E. Kano

E. Kano and I doing missionary work

E. Kano and I doing more missionary work

Fireworks in Nagaoka.  So big.  We were by the river the first night

More fireworks

We were on our roof a ways off from the river and the fireworks we still so big.  We could feel the explosions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.