Favorite Scripture:
Favorite Scripture:
Alma 56:47
Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.
Monday, October 22, 2012
So Busy Lately
I have to say, I feel bad for my new companion Uchida choro. I mean its hard enough to try and get to know an area after you move in, but its even harder when you are only in your area for like three days of a week. We had a few things that took us out of Nagaoka for a while. But its okay because this week we are going to get to stay here the whole week. So that's good.
Let's see, what did we do this week.
Well we had Conference last weekend, and then we were in Nagaoka for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. On Thursday, we went to the other area in our district for district meeting and for missionary splits. That was really fun because I got to work with Fitz choro again. It was just like the MTC except we were in Japan visiting real investigators, instead of Provo visiting fake investigators. It was just way fun to get to work with him again. Hopefully we will get to do it again after he is more familiar with his new area. So splits lasted until Friday, and then Saturday morning we went to Niigata for district conference. That was really fun too. There were a lot of really good talks and its always nice to see President and Sister Rasmussen. And then we came home Sunday after conference.
For the time that we were home we were able to meet with a couple of our current investigators and set up some appointments with investigators for this week. So hopefully that even though we're staying in Nagaoka, we'll still be pretty busy. At least that's the plan. And Uchida choro and I are ready to work hard this week. Should be fun.
Well that's all for now. I hope you all have a fun week and don't forget to pray.
Love, Wixom Choro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.