Favorite Scripture:
Favorite Scripture:
Alma 56:47
Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.
Monday, March 11, 2013
The Joy of Riding Bicycles
The weather has improved enough that we are now able to ride our bicycles sometimes. There is still some snow and ice that makes it kinda scary sometimes, but usually it is well enough that it's no problem. I am just happy that we are able to get around to places more quickly now. It takes up so much time just walking and there are not many people that just walk on the street to talk to. So bicycles are nice. And the weather should keep getting better which has a lot of good things that come from that.
We are excited for spring because hopefully when the new year of college starts and the weather is warmer, more people will come to the English class, or we'll be able to have more activities to invite people to. We are looking forward to trying a lot of ways to find people to teach.
This week we were able to find a new investigator and have a lesson with one of our current investigators. I think that as we keep trying new ways to find, that we will be able to meet more people who are ready for the gospel. I am excited to hear about how much success this area will see after I'm gone. But until then I want to try my best to help in any way I can.
Well I know it's not much, but that's all that I can think to say right now. Thank you for all of your love and examples. I love you.
Love, Elder Wixom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.