Favorite Scripture:

Favorite Scripture:

Alma 56:47
Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Where Did the Snow Go?


I feel like I am in a different area now.  I don't recognize the roads or the sky anymore.  It is weird to see Yonezawa without being completely covered in snow.  I mean there is still a lot of snow here, but it has gone away a lot.  It makes us so happy.  It makes it more easy to get around town, and it's not so cold anymore.  So that's great.

This week we have just done the normal stuff.  Meeting with investigators, doing lessons, trying to help people.  The usual.  It has been fun, and stuff.  But I can't think of anything super big that happened this week.  We had splits with the Elders in Yamagata, which was fun.  The Elder I worked with is almost done with his mission, so I was able to learn a lot from his example and how he works.  That was really great.  Other than that not too much happened out of the ordinary.  This week we have Elder Ringwood coming to do a conference, so that's something to look forward to.

I know that it's not much, but I hope you will not be upset.  Just doing missionary stuff and trying to work hard.  Thanks for all of your prayers and your examples.  I love you!

Love, Elder Wixom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.