Favorite Scripture:
Favorite Scripture:
Alma 56:47
Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.
Monday, November 19, 2012
Today is a Good Day
The weather is good. The sandwiches we ate were tasty. I'm not getting transferred. And it is P-day. What could be a better way to start a week? I hope the rest of the week can be as good as to has been so far. It should be pretty good. We've planned to get a lot of stuff done that I hope we will be able to do. If we are able to, it will make this a very good week. Last week was pretty good too though. We were able to get some good stuff done.
We were able to find a new investigator last week. She is really just an old investigator that we picked up again, but we are going to start teaching her again and hopefully she will be able to progress well. We have been trying to visit old investigators for a little while and she is one of the best that we've met. Hopefully teaching her will all be good.
We also had splits with the zone leaders this week. It was a lot of fun to work with Chipman choro. He's a way fun and really good Elder. It is also nice that he is from Apple Valley, Utah so we can talk about home and Hurricane and stuff like that. That's always fun. We were talking about how we are kinda glad we didn't know each other in high school, so that we can get to know each other out here in Japan. Its a small world though.
Well I think that is all I have for right now. I hope you are all doing well and keeping warm. Have a lovely Thanksgiving! Celebrate it a lot for me. It's not a very big thing here in Japan. But my companion likes food, so he likes the idea of a holiday based around eating a lot. But it is very much an American holiday I think. Well anyways, have fun!
Love, Wixom Choro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.