Favorite Scripture:
Favorite Scripture:
Alma 56:47
Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.
Monday, November 5, 2012
It's Sweater Time
Well things have been cooling off more here. Every day we have been wearing sweaters because it has been colder than usual. And we realized that we are both weak because we both come from not very cold places. But its okay if we wear a sweater. Then we're not so cold. But it is going to get even colder from here on out I hear. So I might freeze to death and not come home. Sorry everyone. But until I freeze to death, we have been doing some fun missionary things. Let me tell you a little about it.
So this week we were able to do some lessons with investigators and go to Sendai to receive training from Elder Grow of the Seventy. It was great training. I really think it will help the whole mission work better. And it will help us to see the 25 baptisms that we want to see before the end of the year. It was also fun to see a bunch of other missionaries that I haven't seen in a while. It was like a family reunion and great training. It was a great day.
As far as investigators go, this week we have been able to set up a few appointments and times to visit with people. And probably the one I am most excited for is the one we have on Thursday with U san. Because it is going to be a good lesson, we will have a member there, we plan to make a baptismal date with him, and after the lesson we are going out for sushi. And since we have splits with the other Elders in our district, that will be 6 people eating sushi and have a good time. It will be great I think.
And now I can't think of what else I was going to say so I think I will wrap it up there. Talk to you next week. Love you all!
Love, Wixom Choro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.